Oct 31, 2010

A Busy Bee for Halloween



I was a busy bee for this Halloween! Us Klein's decided to hang out with my parents for the weekend. While my dear husband was watching Red Zone (the Charger game was blacked out) I decided to carve pumpkins. It was a beautiful southern California fall day so I decided to carve outside. I totally cheated and bought a pumpkin carving kit complete with designs. I tested out the "easy" owl first and then moved onto the "challenging" spider. I loved the detail work especially since I was rocking out to the Journey station on Pandora the whole time. When I finished I was inspired to find a recipe for the left over pumpkin seeds which I found here. I recommend keeping them in the oven for at least 60 minutes, mine got nice and toasted. Now to enjoy my jack-o-lanterns and tasty pumpkins seeds! Happy Halloween everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment