Nov 6, 2010

Birthday Part 1



I admit it, I have always LOVED my birthday. I hope this sticks with me as I grow older. At 27 I am still trying to drag it out as long as possible. For me it started last Saturday with a "birthday" lunch at Stone Brewing Company. I had my actual birth day off from work and since there has been a wonderful heat wave here in So Cal my hubby and I headed off to the beach! Nothing beats San Diego beaches in November, they were practically empty. After baking in the sun for a couple of hours Bobby surprised me with dinner at Amelia's on Balboa Island and some of my favorite people! Here are a few shots from the day. Up next, Part 2 in Nor Cal!






Dress by H&M via Ebay and check out Kelsey, the baker of my birthday cake and her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment