Jan 24, 2011

NYE 2011


I've never been a big New Years person, I don't know many people that are. When I was younger (high school) and excited about it there was nothing really fun to do. Now that I'm older and I can do anything, there are very few things I want to do. I had to work from 10-5 and then do an end of the year inventory at work but I was done by 7. I then walked over to the Cheesecake Factory to meet Hubs, Brett, and his girlfriend Cara. We had a great dinner and then headed to Brett's house. After some champagne and New Years goal sharing we went over the OC Fairgrounds for the Block Party. It was kind of like the fair, they had some rides, lots of food, and several stages with bands playing. We went on a ride that took you high above the fair grounds and then dropped you. Then at 11:30 we watched a Journey cover band. I'm completely obsessed with Journey. Just before midnight they stopped playing and did a countdown. This was the first time I was in a large crowd for a New Years countdown. At midnight they released confetti and the band played "Don't Stop Believing." What a way to start the New Year. Bring on 2011!!


A little bubbly to start the evening.
Getting goofy
Cheers to a great night and 2011!








We LOVE Journey!!
Let it rain!


Starting 2011 on the Ferris wheel

and a kiss, hope you all had a happy and safe New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment