Feb 19, 2011

Rain Boots!

 
 Umbrella via Target
Jacket by Vince via Rebel
Top by Bailey 44 via Rebel
Jeans by Sold Design Lab via Rebel
Scarf via Forever 21
Rain boots by Kate Spade, gift

Yay, a style post! These are the most fun to do, but I am also the most nervous to do them. It is scary putting your personal style out there for all the world to see. I literally mean all the world, someone from Malaysia checked out my blog, hello Malaysia! Anyways, rain and Kate Spade rain boots make a good combo. I think because we don't get much rain here in So Cal it makes it very exciting when it does. I got these beauties for Christmas (thank you Santa) and could hardly wait to wear them. Aside from the darling bows and pink lining they are extremely comfortable. Here's to comfort and staying dry!











2 comments: