May 17, 2011

Modern Romance Shopping List May 2011

One of the best/worst things about working in retail is the constant exposure to new clothes, accessories, gifts, etc. There is always something to lust over. In an effort to ease the cravings, I have made a list of my must haves from Modern Romance right now. Here are my top 5. ;-)
Photo Credit: Hudson
May Skinny Crop Jean in Red $176

Photo Credit: Aspen Bay Candles
Capri Blue Candle 20 oz - Volcano $29

Photo Credit: Chaser Brand
Over sized Journey tee $60

Photo Credit: Chan Luu
Turquoise Wrap Bracelet $190

Photo Credit: Michael Stars
Slub Short Sleeve Crop Scoop Neck Tee $58

2 comments:

  1. The turquoise bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want 4 out of the 5 things....well, actually I would like 5 out of 5, but no way could I pull off those jeans! LOVE the Journey shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete