May 11, 2011

Style Post: Shedding the Layers

Hat via The Mad Hatter (in Palm Springs)
Sunglasses by Ray-Bans
 Tank by Martin + Osa, gift
Lace Bandeau via Ebay
Shorts by Prvcy via Rebel
Sandals by Sam Edelman via Nordstrom (I know I have a serious problem with Sam Edelman)

Living so close to the beach Bobby and I try to take full advantage of all it has to offer. Whenever we get a chance we take a morning walk down to the pier to enjoy a coffee and watch the local surfers. This last week was so wonderfully warm (it reach over 85 in SB!) I was able to throw on a tank, shorts, and sandals for our early morning walk. Sometimes I like my outfits best when I don't think about them. I try to keep it simple and comfortable, which was a lot harder to do when it was freezing out! I'm definitely ready to shed the layers and enjoy the warm weather of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment