May 13, 2011

Momma's Day

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith because you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

I know some people think Celine is cheesy but I love this song, full disclosure. I think of my Momma every time I hear it. For Mother's Day we took her to her favorite place to eat in Escondido for breakfast. It is called A Delight of France but we know it as the French Bakery. They have amazing salads and paninis but we enjoyed eggs Benedict and french toast. Momma loved it. It was such a nice way to celebrate her. I snapped a few pics of the place and a sidewalk in downtown Escondido from our morning. I love you Momma!
How cute is Momma in her Michael Stars Dolman and Sam Edelman shoes!?
These little swan tarts were so cute, I was dying to try one but could not eat another bite!




1 comment:

  1. Love that song too Jen! Think of you and remember when you gave it to me....thanks for a perfect mothers day! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete