Oct 20, 2011

Inspiration: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Photo Credit
My sister and I have a shared love of all things Audrey Hepburn. We loved her movies growing up: Sabrina, My Fair Lady, Roman Holiday, but the clear favorite was always Breakfast at Tiffany's. Well, joy of joys it is finally on Netflix!! I spent most of yesterday enjoying this fine film and was so inspired. You can turn to Miss Holly Golightly for everything!

Interior? Keep it simple with a pop of color.
Photo Credit
Sunday outfit? Keep is casual and add a scarf.
Photo Credit
Party time? Good friends, music, and a classic bar cart! (Check out Society Social for the bar cart perfected.)
Photo Credit
More outfit inspiration? The classic trench. I love Target's version, chic and cheap.
Photo Credit
Also, head over to The Silver Screen Affair and meet Emily. She has the most darling and inspiring blog where I found most of these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment