Nov 9, 2010

Birthday Part 2



Part 2 of stretching out my birthday! Last Friday I jetted up to Northern California to visit my Bestie and Sister Sue! I flew into beautiful Sacramento, got a rental car, and headed to Old Hangtown aka Placerville. I loved visiting with Tracie and her son Jake. We cruised downtown Placerville and had lunch at the Hey Day Cafe. After enjoying some delicious paninis we headed to T.J. Maxx where I found the perfect army jacket for the season! Pictures coming soon.



After a great day catching up with my best friend, I headed to Calistoga to spend the rest of the weekend with my sister. Saturday was the most beautiful day in the valley so Kimmy and I cruised to Sterling and Clos Pegase on our bikes for some wine tasting. After too much good wine we stopped at Palisades Cafe for some sandwiches and then rushed to Coldwater Creek The Spa. We made it just in time for our Ultimate Pedicures. After the spa we were pretty relaxed and tired so we just enjoyed a movie and La Prima pizza.





Sunday morning we woke up to the rain and headed to Hydro for breakfast. Afterwards we went in to St. Helena for some shopping and sandwiches at Guigni's. After our shopping trip we cruised through the vineyards getting some sister pictures. Kim and I then headed back to her house to get ready for our big night out at Solbar! The food, wine, and atmosphere were amazing, we had such a blast just talking and enjoying our meal. All in all it was a really great weekend and a wonderful birthday! 27 is going to be a good year!







No comments:

Post a Comment