Nov 26, 2010

My first style post!

Sweater by Vince via Rebel
Tank by LAMade via Rebel
Belt by Express via my Momma's closet! ;-)
Denim Leggings by Citizens of Humanity via Rebel
Boots by Frye via Rebel (but the boots were free!)

Hello world! This is my very first style post and I am absolutely inspired by all the fashion blogs out there. Some of my favs are Cupcakes & Cashmere, B. Jones Style, What I Wore, and Kendi Everyday. There are so many cool ones out there and I am always searching for new ones. So if you are a fashion blogger out there, I will find you! I love how these women mix high and low pieces. They could be wearing a skirt from Forever 21 and McQueen shoes with a thrifted sweater. But I digress, back to my first style post.
It was so beautiful yesterday so the hubs and I headed out to Kit Carson Park in Escondido instead of braving the crowds of Black Friday. I was in the mood for boots and a sweater and that is exactly what I ended up in. An impromptu photo shoot began and here is the result.






1 comment: