Nov 13, 2010

Seal Beach Studio


Our new street, Ocean Ave (Insert Yellowcard song here)
and yes that is the sand and the ocean at the end of the street!

It's official, Bobby and I are residents of Seal Beach! After trying to relocate to San Diego, we realized that God had other plans for us, but I'm not complaining because we are 1 house away from the beach. Although this new beachy lifestyle comes at a price, space. Our studio is a mere 200 square feet. Although I am a little concerned about where to put my clothes I am so excited about this new design challenge. Here are the before pictures, stay tuned for the design process!


View to the left


View to the right


The front door and our windows


The galley kitchen, minus sink!


Got some nice built ins!


Dorm room type bathroom


Dorm room type shower

No comments:

Post a Comment