Nov 20, 2010

Studio Wish List

Well, yesterday was Design on a Dime Friday in the new Seal Beach Studio! Giant shout out and thanks to my Momma for helping me paint, decorate, and for supplying the dimes. ;-) Although I am not quite ready to post some after pics, (I think it may always be a work in progress), I decided to make a studio wish list. These are some items I would love to have for my new miniature dwelling.

LOVE this Whimsy Clock from ModCloth! Luckily it is sold out...



Desperate for this On The Rocks Wall Hook, also from ModCloth...



I am also desperate for a cowhide rug for my tiny dining area, but they are freaking expensive! This one goes for $225 on sale from the Rawhide Company! The Ikea ones are $150!
I thought cows were plentiful...



This is the coolest site, Poster Cabaret. They have some really great prints
like this bike one for only $30!



Not only would this Philippe Starck Victorian Ghost chair be a cool addition, but it gives the illusion of more space! Of course I would need 2 of them and even with major discounts, they are still $129 a piece. You will keep haunting me ghost chairs...

Also, ANY of the pillows by Thomas Paul! Check out his cool website here
or some of his stuff at 2Modern.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment