Apr 25, 2011

To Grandmother's House I Went


Have you guys ever heard that song? "Over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go!" My dear Momma used to sing that to me. It has always remained in my memory. Last week some of my cousins came to California for a visit and we met at my grandparents house. I love going to their house. I have so many happy memories of summers spent in their garden. Grandma always gives me some of her flowers from her garden when they are in bloom. I came home with a car full of sweat peas and lilacs. They make our little studio smell so good and look beautiful.





2 comments:

  1. purple and lavender flowers are definitely my favorite, so so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wish I had space to grow my own and a green thumb! ;-)

    ReplyDelete